Iran- Italy Joint Chamber is NGO & private sector which has been founded in 1992 with the aim of develop and expand the economic relationship in all fields of industrial, commercial, Mines and agriculture activities with Italy.
Iran-Italy chamber is the leading and the largest chamber among 33 joint chambers under the supervision of ICCIMA, which its main purpose is support & reinforce the economic relation between the two countries via increasing the level of mutual information and communication through the assistance of economic organizations and associations in Iran and Italy.
Iran- Italy chamber possesses a counterpart chamber in Rome that they have great collaboration and together ,are considered as a trustworthy, reliable and efficient for their leading companies’ top banks, SME’s and economical institutes members.
Enjoying the professional and creative financial, legal advisor and lower teams, capable us to assist our members in investments, contracts, establishment and registration the companies in Italy and Vice versa.
The main purpose of Iran- Italy chamber of commerce is to promote and develop the economic relationship between Iran and Italy business -persons by using the updates knowledge and in this regard, IICCIM has established specialized committees.
In order to enhance and offer vast and better services to our members, IICCIM has a very close and fruitful cooperation with the Embassy of Iran in Italy and Embassy of Italy in Iran, Italian consulate in Iran and ICE (Italian Trade Agency in Iran)
- Pursuing Italian and Iranian commercial goals with connection to public and in charge persons in two countries
- Assistance to provide better conditions for incoming and outgoing delegations of two countries
- Publish and spread news, legal commercial information in Chamber’s quarterly magazine and official website in 3 languages
- Organizing, gathering and conventions for special events and occasions concerning Iran or Italy
- Encouraging Iranian traders to export non- oil products by providing information about Italian markets